Friday, October 30, 2009

Who hosts my Small Business web sites?

I have a contract with YahooSmallBusiness, who 鈥渟upposedly鈥?host my websites, or do they?, or don鈥檛 they?. 鈥淒on鈥檛 think they do鈥? I pay Yahoo in US $ every month and they have a 3rd party who hosts my sites. Who are they? Its not Yahoo7, who are they? Who hosts my web sites? Now I鈥檝e never had a problem with Yahoo USA. Yahoo7, who I actually got to talk to on the phone. That in its self is a metrical, they told me, they don鈥檛 host my sites. Who does?. Ever since Yahoo Sitebuilder freezes my computer over 3month ago, my websites have changed by themselves. I haven鈥檛 been able to install sitebuilder again because it freezes my computer tried about 8 times and can鈥檛 get answers. I can鈥檛 update or work on my site. Did Yahoo also give the 3rd party the SiteBuilder software? Because its no freeking working?



Who hosts my Small Business web sites?





I would recommend that you start over with a more reputable web host that will help you to manage you business easier. They have an Alexa ranking of 847, so they know how to do it right.



Take a look at http://www.customized-by-you.com



They offer an all-in-one program that will cover all the things that you need in a website and provide the tools to get it done. This will help you to manage your business better and start making money. I hope this helps. Feel free to send me a message with any questions you may have.



BEST WISHES!



Who hosts my Small Business web sites?



Hi, you can take a look at Hostgator. They are very reputable in hosting business. You can do a quick research on yahoo or google search, they generally have good feedbacks. They come with free site builder too.



Right now they are having a 20% off their hosting plan till 1 Jan. You might want to check them out.



http://secure.hostgator.com/cgi-bin/affi...



Other Replys:Visit http://www.searchhosts.net and find a host witch is reliable,24/7 customer service and cheap.They have listed web hosts starting from 2-3 dollars/month.



Other Replys:鈻衡柡 A Multi-awarded Business Web Hosting 鈼勨梽



BlueFish offers a Full-featured hosting service only $6.95 a month.



You can go there through the address below:



http://bluefish.atspace.com



- 6 GB Storage Space



- 100 Gigs Data Transfer



- Unlimited Email Accounts



- Detailed Website Statistics



- Unlimited FTP Accounts



- Easy Web Builder Utility



- Shared or Dedicated SSL



- Business Site Templates



- OS Commerce or Agora



- Simple PayPal eCommerce (beside other credit cards)



- MS FrontPage Extensions



- Unique IP%26#039;s Available



- PHP %26amp; 5 MySQL Databases



- phpBB, Blog %26amp; Chat



- CGI-bin Access %26amp; Scripts



- Register A Free Domain (like www.Yourname.com) or Use An Existing Domain.



No-Risk Hosting



You have 30 days to test their service and if you choose to cancel you will receive a full 100% refund. No cancellation fees or other hidden charges.



Real Customer Support



Expect a helpful Phone Call from them when you sign up! They want to make it easy for all levels of customers to keep their websites running smoothly. So they provide a toll free phone line and plenty of one-on-one help at the start when you need it most. Their customer support representatives will call you shortly after sign-up to help you get started and answer any questions you may have.



At present, there are several online web hosting providers, which are working as sub-partners of BlueFish. In other words, they resell this service to people at a more expensive price. By omitting intermediates, you have a chance to obtain this service directly, making it cheaper and more reliable.



You can go there through the address below:



http://bluefish.atspace.com



Good Luck

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive