Friday, October 30, 2009

How do i post a under construction graphic on my new web site being hosted by GoDaddy?

I just bought two domains with hosting. I know how to make a cool %26quot;under construction%26quot; graphic. I know how to make the graphic but I don%26#039;t know nuttin about raiseing no HTML. how can I post a graphic until my web guru can get the sight ready?



maybe an online guide or something.



How do i post a under construction graphic on my new web site being hosted by GoDaddy?





If you don%26#039;t have an HTML editor do the following:



1. Create a new folder called %26quot;images%26quot;



2. Save your graphic in GIF, JPG or PNG formats into this folder



3. Open Notepad and type the following html command:



%26lt;img src=%26quot;images/abc.gif%26quot; width=%26quot;100%26quot; height=%26quot;100%26quot; border=%26quot;0%26quot;%26gt;



4. Make sure to replace the images/abc.gif with the correct filename of that image you saved earlier, also make sure to change the width and height attributes in the command above



5. Save the notepad file as index.html



6. Upload both index.html and images folder to your server



Oren.



http://www.arielwebdesign.com



How do i post a under construction graphic on my new web site being hosted by GoDaddy?



If you don%26#039;t know anything about html you probably can%26#039;t get it so people can see your pictures or graphics. I personally would ask the hosting domain site for some help if possible. They might do it for you temporarily if you explain your situation.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive