Saturday, October 24, 2009

My hosted web site was hacked.?

When the address is typed intead of goint tote index page it is rerouted to a black background %26quot;lord ownz you%26quot; screen. I know its rerouted because all the data is still in the server???



My hosted web site was hacked.?





Contact your web hosting service. I suspect your computer has been hijacked and probably your site is still up and going for others out there. Download ad-aware from lavasoft.com. Try running that.



My hosted web site was hacked.?



Your question is kind of open, please tell us all you know about the system you are on?



Are you running Windows 2000 or Linux, is there a firewall, can you get to the log files? Are you the only one on that server, can you manage your site remotely and what tools do you have available to you?



You need to contact you hosting company to find out what is going on with your site. From what I see there may be something wrong with the server. I am sending you some links for testing web sites and your bandwidth.



Other Replys:Contact your ISP and hosting provider if ypu have been hacked that is a felony

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive