Saturday, October 24, 2009

Web Based Business Calendar Software?

Does anyone have any recommendations for a hosted web based calendar for a small business? I don%26#039;t have the ability to share Outlook, as I have an employee that is in another state. I need to find an internet based calendar that is hosted...and an added bonus is if I can get it to sync up with the Blackberry handhelds some of the folks in my office carry...



Thank you!



Web Based Business Calendar Software?





Try the Hyper Office Web Calendar. You can schedule events with just an Internet connection and it%26#039;s completely Web-based.



Outlook clients are supported to share your calendar via the Web and of course save the cost of using an Exchange server. There is also full sync capability with blackberry handhelds.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive