Friday, October 30, 2009

GoDaddy Email Form help for FLASH website (Windows Hosting)?

Hi, I%26#039;m so close to pulling every strand of my hair out on this!



I have a FLASH website template w/Windows hosting @Godaddy, and on the %26quot;contact me%26quot; page in my Flash 8 software, is a form for someone to fill out which should in turn send me an email.



I have no idea how to get this to work. Every help %26quot;article%26#039; on godaddy %26amp; other sites refers to dreamweaver, but my site is in FLASH.



CAN SOMEBODY PLEASE help save my sanity, annoint yourself to a golden pedestal of worship in my life, and tell me what %26quot;code%26quot; (script?) I need to put into the %26quot;send%26quot; button%26#039;s %26quot;actions%26quot;, and/or anything else I may need to do in order to make this work.



Godaddy uses a gdform.asp file, not sure what that means, but I know it has to do with email forms. (ref: http://help.godaddy.com/search?topic_id=... )



ANY information, any at all, in elementary simple instructions, would be greatly appreciated- esp. since I%26#039;m 1 of many searching for this info, with 0 hosting/web IQ.



GoDaddy Email Form help for FLASH website (Windows Hosting)?





May be you can contact a flash expert live at website like http://askexpert.info/ .

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive