Friday, October 30, 2009

Can I move a domain from yahoo to another web host?

I have a domain with yahoo can I move it to lunarpages.com without paying anything? How do I do it?



Can I move a domain from yahoo to another web host?





you can do anything you put your mind to hotstuff



Can I move a domain from yahoo to another web host?



The only was is really expensive, and you will have to contact yahoo for some kind of key number.



Other Replys:Yes, you can transfer hosting companies but it will almost certainly cost you a small amount of money.



I just switched one of my domains and it cost $57.00 for 2 years of domain hosting with the new company (network solutions).



Hope that helps!



Other Replys:Check out www.tophostreviews.blogspot.com for some amazing hosting deals. I like the #1 review because it%26#039;s only 1 cent to try it out for 1 month it has amazing 24/7 support. You can also host unlimited websites under 1 account for the same price.



Other Replys:Yahoo or Lunarpages will handle the move for you. Most reputable hosts will assist with the move and provide free domain service for the duration of your hosting plan.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive