Friday, October 30, 2009

I'd like to build my own website. Can anyone recommend a good, cheap web host?

You%26#039;ve probably already chosen your host, but if not, you should go with www.frevety.net. They have an amazing deal. Get 600gb monthly bandwidth, 75000mb of storage, and host up to 25 different web sites for just $90 every 14 months (that%26#039;s $6.43 per month). They list it as $7.50 per month, but then they later throw in another 2 months. Best deal anywhere hands down. Their customer support replies within 30 minutes every time as well!



I%26#039;d like to build my own website. Can anyone recommend a good, cheap web host?





www.freewebs.com Totally free!



I%26#039;d like to build my own website. Can anyone recommend a good, cheap web host?



I%26#039;m not sure, but I%26#039;ve seen a lot of people use www.geocities.com.



Other Replys:I have used geocities and they limit u and im not familiar with freewebs but i have heard that www.godaddy.com is a good site



Other Replys:go to :



http://www.freewebs.com



Other Replys:you might try lunarpages or ixwebhosting



Other Replys:definitely you should check http://www.cashbackwebhosting.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive