Saturday, October 24, 2009

Web business idea, what do i do?

I have a really great web business idea. I have a great business plan, but there is a few problems.



It will be web-based, but I know nothing about making a web site, hosting, making programs etc....Now I need all these things, but I am afraid ifI hire someone to create the site for me, I am afraid they will steal my idea and go into business for themself. What are my options? Can I prevent this?



Web business idea, what do i do?





get some type of patent for your idea, or take a class that teaches you how to build websites, they are out there.



Web business idea, what do i do?



Hello,



How are you doing? I can give you places to head off in the right direction. IX Web Hosting (ixwebhosting.com) is good place for webhosting. I use it. Or Startlogic (startlogic.com). I believe you can get it for 4.95 per month for a 12 month contract. They will provide with a domain name for free and web hosting as well. Now for the building of the website. If you want it very professional like then you can use the adobe dreamweaver trial version for 30 days. But knowing that you don%26#039;t know how to make a website. You can find a trustworthy friend who is willing to keep your idea confidential and make the website for you. It would be good to pay him.



You can build the website yourself. Learn html and with this link for free (w3schools.com). Go in the html section on the left hand corner area. They show you examples. For a editor I use evrsoft 1st page 2006(http://www.evrsoft.com/1stpage3.shtml). For free templates you can go to http://www.freewebtemplates.com/ or http://icetemplates.com/blog/42/free-tem...



Other Replys:You can build your own website with a website editor.



Some of them are packages that contain hosting and search



optimisation and domain name registration. You have complete control by doing it this way and save money as well.



Perhaps you also need to copyright your idea.



Look at the site below for some of the best website



editors.



Other Replys:http://www.kohlihosting.com/ they will surely help u!!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive