Friday, October 30, 2009

I got my domain from domain.com an my web host from do gaddy.com but i dont know how to transfer my

i cant figure it out it is starting to bother me please help



I got my domain from domain.com an my web host from do gaddy.com but i dont know how to transfer my domain to?





Any amount of explaining will be difficult in this forum format.



Call godaddy.com support @ (480) 505-8877. Tell them what you are attempting to do and they will help you. Tell them you are having trouble understanding the concepts and they will walk you through it or do it for you.



You really should get the domain and hosting under one roof so that you have a single point of contact and billing........it makes life so much easier.



I got my domain from domain.com an my web host from do gaddy.com but i dont know how to transfer my domain to?



edit the name servers of the domain to point to your webhost ...



Other Replys:yes you can transfer at http://www.urlstate.com/

1 comment:

  1. This blog is nice and very informative. I like this blog. blogPlease keep it up.

    ReplyDelete

Blog Archive