Saturday, October 24, 2009

Web performance absolutely unacceptable?

I have been a loyal Yahoo customer for many years and host several web sites with Yahoo, including one I set up a couple of weeks ago. Over the past few months the performance of all Yahoo servers has gotten worse and worse, and I am now seeing terrible performance on my newest site www.budgetcruncher.com



If Yahoo doesn%26#039;t get this fixed really quickly I will be moving my site to Google or somebody else that knows how to host web sites.



Web performance absolutely unacceptable?





Good free advert for your web site though %26#039;eh mate. I do agree that the performance on Yahoo in general has been a bit up and down lately. Just popping off to take a look at your site. Best of luck.



Web performance absolutely unacceptable?



Why are you telling us this? We%26#039;re aware of the poor performance of Yahoo lately. Tell THEM about it!



Yahoo Personal Email 1-866-492-4664



Yahoo Small Business 1-866-562-7219



Yahoo! Customer Service



866-562-7219



408-349-3300



8am - 5pm M-F (Pacific Time)



The E-Mail address for Yahoo! customer care is



cc-advoc@yahoo-inc.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive