Saturday, October 24, 2009

How do I accessing and parse E-mails to my web site?

I would like to access e-mails to my web site so that I can put them into a database and parse them -without recieving them on the client side.



Or, what is the procedure for accessing the mail server to proccess the e-mail recieved to my web site?



At the moment I have a very cheaply hosted web site wherein I am sharing a server? Would it mean a dedicated web server and mail server?



I am not a technical person, so apologies if the question is not framed appropraitely. I would be outsourcing the work to professional programmers and I am trying to frame the problem.



How do I accessing and parse E-mails to my web site?





Your question certainly shows you up as not being computer literate.



How do I accessing and parse E-mails to my web site?



Archive all emails to MS SQL Server or Oracle is the issue that you are facing.Any technical person will be able to figure out the problem and solution depeding on mail server used and store them into the database of your choice.



HelpMeoutsource.com is a managed outsourcing providing based in Round Rock,TX and we work with 166+ companies in India to get it done with good quality and cheap rate.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive