Sunday, May 23, 2010

Why isn't my web site coming up when I search yahoo? You are my web host?

Yahoo! does not automatically add websites it hosts to its search database. Its crawlers have to find your site by links from other pages or you have to submit it directly. If you%26#039;ve already submitted it, it may take a few weeks before you site is crawled and indexed in the search.



If you want any help with getting your site ranked more highly in the listings, you may want to consult the advice offered by the Yahoo! Search Help pages:



http://help.yahoo.com/help/us/ysearch/ra...



Why isn%26#039;t my web site coming up when I search yahoo? You are my web host?





You need to sumbit your website to the search engines and any open directory you can.



http://search.yahoo.com/info/submit.html



Why isn%26#039;t my web site coming up when I search yahoo? You are my web host?



to get on yahoo as all search engine you have to find a fine balance between good content and over tagging.



basically there is a science to putiing things in the right place.



the general rule is have your keyword in your desciption keywords and h1 title, the next thing is a alogrithmic of the number of incidences of word in alt/title and general text



give me your URl to andy@asssolutions.co.uk and i have a look and give you some feed back

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive