Sunday, May 23, 2010

What do you think is the best web host to work with if i need a decent amount of pages?

Based on price, costumer service, and features for an online store...



What do you think is the best web host to work with if i need a decent amount of pages?





honestly hosting your own is often a good idea apache is a free webserver free dns is exatly what it sounds like you can host your own pages so all you need to pay for is your computer which sense your on yahoo answers i know you have and internet which is also a given.



What do you think is the best web host to work with if i need a decent amount of pages?



xanga.com



Other Replys:Try ipowerweb.com....Decent price with features for online shopping



Other Replys:http://www.hostinghq.net has very unexpensive packages



Other Replys:I use Yahoo! Small Business Professional starter and I am completely satisfied with it. I have an online book store, but you don%26#039;t have to have a business to get one. I chose it because you get tons of disk space and data transfer, and my plan is just $39 and something a month plus tax. They also have cheaper plans than the one I have. They have several site building tools, like SiteBuilder, which can be downloaded free, and offers over 300 page templates that you can customize, or you can use blank white pages, solid color pages, etc. It%26#039;s just great. Feel free to go look at my site listed on my 360 and see what I was able to do.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive