Sunday, May 23, 2010

Does anyone know what happened to the free web host Dazzled.com?

It%26#039;s been down for quite some time...did the domain expire or something?



Does anyone know what happened to the free web host Dazzled.com?





I pinged their website and got no response, i did ip on it also no response from any port associated with their.com



***Initiating server query ...



Looking up IP address for domain: dazzled.com



The IP address for the domain is: 205.237.204.128



Connecting to the server on standard HTTP port: 80



No response was received from the machine and port at that IP.address . My guess? The domain might have closed its doors?



Does anyone know what happened to the free web host Dazzled.com?



Thanks for the help, Randy :)



I guess they did close their domain, though I still haven%26#039;t got word back from the webmaster. It sucks because I had a lot of files on there that I would love to get back. It%26#039;s so frustrating :( Report It

No comments:

Post a Comment

Blog Archive